STEP 1: Purchase Your Package
Click on the “Try Now” table and select the package of choice. Proceed to make payment through our website.
After you’ve made the purchase, head over to MindBody (https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/mainclass?fl=true&tabID=7) and create an account. The package you’ve purchased will appear in your MindBody account after 14hours. Once the package has been processed into your Mindbody account, you may proceed to Step 2.
Ways to book classes:
Some classes have certain criteria and are not suitable for beginners/first-timers. Do check out class description or give us a call if you are unsure!
STEP 3: Check In
STEP 4: Gear
Weekly Class schedules will be released for viewing every Thursday at 4.30pm for the following week. Booking for classes will commence every Friday 5.30pm. Ways to book classes:
Walk-ins are welcome for classes but we strongly advise booking the class beforehand. This will ensure that you have a slot for you and avoid any disappointment should the class turn out to be full.
Please be present 10 minutes prior to class commencement and inform the front desk which class you wish you attend. For First Timers, please be present 15 minutes earlier for registration.
Members who book after a class is filled up will be placed on the waiting list in a first-come-first-serve order. If vacancies opens up, the slots will be given to members on the waitlist in order of their position in the queue.
1. Please arrive on time for the start of class. Members who arrive more than 4 minutes late will not be admitted into class. This is to ensure the safety of members as introductions and warmups would have been missed.
2. Your booking will be released to any other walk-in members if you do not reach on time. If you will be arriving a few minutes late for class, please call/WhatsApp the studio to inform the front desk ahead of time. Do note that there will still be no admittance into the class should you arrive 4 minutes after the class begins.
3. If you need to leave earlier before the class ends, please inform the instructor before the class begins.
4. Please take note that all classes will start strictly on time.
1. Cancellation of your class booking has to be made 8 hours prior to the start of the class. If a cancellation is made less than 8 hours before the start of the booked class, the scheduled class will be charged to your package.
2. Ways to cancel your class booking:
3. Members who consistently cancel less than 8 hours to the start of their class may be suspended for 2 weeks from online booking privileges (2 booking cycles). Classes can still be booked, but only through walk-in at the studio.
There are NO membership fees or any other hidden fees at our studio! Everyone and anyone is welcome to purchase a package and workout with us.
Yes, we welcome sharing of packages! Only exceptions are monthly unlimited and starter pack packages.
If your class package has expired and you would like to extend the expiry date, please call or email us. Packages can be extended on a case by case basis.
Please come dressed in appropriate workout attire (e.g.: exercise top with sports tights) and sports shoes.
Tip: Cross-trainers are the best pair of shoes for our workouts!
The minimum age for members is 18 years old.
The maximum weight capacity of the rebounder is 110KG
Workout towels are provided for every member. After your workout, grab a bath towel from the front desk for that refreshing post-workout shower!
Our studio is equipped with rain showers and shampoo, conditioner and shower gel dispensers. Along with our complimentary day lockers, vanity counters and wide mirrors are installed in each locker room to assist you in freshening up after your shower!